Chakra beads are often used as jewelry to promote healing on the corresponding parts of the body. The best chakra beads for jewelry are ones that can be used in a variety of ways.
For example, amethyst is often associated with spirituality and meditation, but it also is known as an excellent healing stone. This means you could use your favorite amethyst to craft a necklace or bracelet for yourself or gift them to someone in need.
So, what are the best chakra beads for jewelry making? The best chakra beads for jewelry making are made of real natural gemstone, are durable, and suit the size of the bracelet or necklace you are planning to string. Some kits come with spacer beads that create a more interesting look as well.
Whether you’re looking to innovate something new or mend something old, always have your favorite type of bead on hand. So, if you are in the market in search of the best chakra beads for your new jewelry collection, look no further. We have listed three of the best chakra bead kits below that will surely suit your needs.
How to Pick the Best Chakra Beads?
Here are a few important things to consider when shopping for the best chakra beads for your jewelry collection.
- Price – The price of the chakra beads is paramount, and there are lots of options available. While many of them can be heavy on your pocket, some will fit your budget and suit all your needs. Trust us, they all do their jobs the same.
- Seven Chakras – Chakra beads have seven colors, each of which has its own frequency. Your bracelet may include all the chakras, but it’s totally up to you if a specific stone holds a special meaning for you. Some also come with stones that can absorb essential oils.
- Number of Pieces – It’s essential to consider the number of beads available in a set. There may be more than 500 pieces in a pack. That’s great if you want a bulk amount of jewelry, but for just one bracelet or two, you should opt for fewer pieces.
- Design – It’s the little details that can make all the difference. If you’re looking for a bracelet or necklace with simple beads, consider whether ithe beads are circular, faceted, or otherwise shaped differently. Consider the sizes as well to determine which beads will look better on your wrist to wear every day.
Best Chakra Beads
|1.||Bright Creations Chakra Bead Kit||240 pcs, lava stone included, storage case|
|2.||FyGem Natural Stone Beads||200 pcs, 10 stones, lava stone included|
|3.||Yblntek Chakra Beads||400 pcs, extra lava stone, 9 gemstones|
1. Bright Creations Chakra Bead Kit
This chakra bead kit is an excellent way to get started with your spiritual jewelry making.
It contains all of the beads you need to make a beautiful necklace that will help you focus on your chakras and bring balance into your life.
Moreover, this kit comes with over 224 chakra beads in varying sizes, shapes, and colors. You can use them for creating bracelets, anklets, or necklaces.
If you wish, they also make great gifts for friends and family members. They come in a durable plastic box with separators.
- Each bead is approximately 8-8.5mm in diameter, and the hole measures 1.5mm.
- There are 224 chakra beads in eight different colors, including Red Agate, Tiger Eye, Resin Amber, Emperor Beads, Turquoise, Lapis, Lazuli, Purple Chalcedony, and Lava Rock Stone.
2. FyGem Natural Stone Beads
This set is a heart winner when it comes to making elegant jewelry with chakra beads.
This beads set has 200 pieces in total, including black lava beads, Lapis lazuli, amethyst, blue sponge quartz, rose quartz, onyx, red jasper, yellow jade, green aventurine, and yellow tiger’s eye.
These chakra beads are an excellent choice for craft making and DIY jewelry making. The beads can be used for making bracelets, necklaces, and rings.
- All beads are made of natural stone and there are other sets like jade beads and faceted or matte beads.
- Furthermore, you can combine all the colors in a single accessory to make a 7 chakra jewelry peice or create full bracelets for each stone.
3. Yblntek Chakra Beads
Each bead in this beads set is unique with its own character and beauty, as the natural color of the stones has been preserved.
This kit includes extra lava stones that can be used to diffuse essential oils, spacer beads for decoration, stretchy string in black and clear, beading scissors, and a storage box with dividers.
Not only will you be set for natural gemstone chakra beads, but you’ll also have everything else you need to get crafting immediately!
- The beads in this set are available in 9 colors and black, each signifying its own meaning.
- This kit includes extra lava stones for creating bracelets and designs that require spacers.
Up Next: Best Moon Charms For Jewelry Making