Whether you are fond of making handmade cards for loved ones or have a thing for scrapbooking, using stamps will certainly render a unique touch to your designs. There are various tools available for crafters that will add perfect detailing to your DIY card making project.
It is vital to send the right message across if you want to create a perfect greeting card. We have shortlisted the best stamps available for card making. These will certainly enhance the final outcome. Decorate your scrapbook or cards with fine detailing that stamps have to offer.
But what are the best stamps for card making? The best stamps for making cards will vary by taste and purpose, but a set of stamps that can be used for a variety of cards or which has designs that you will get a lot of use from are the best choices. Rubber and clear stamps both work well.
We have hunted for the best stamps available and here are some of the designs that we absolutely loved. We have listed them with their pros and cons so that it becomes easier for you to evaluate which one you need to choose for your project.
Best Stamps for Card Making
Who doesn’t love a good stamp? We certainly do and that’s why we’ve gone hunting for some exceptionally fun stamps that will certainly up your card-making game.
|1.||Decora Snowflake Wooden Rubber Stamps||Snowflake patterns, rubber stamps|
|2.||Fiskars Clear Stamps||Celebration/wish phrases, clear stamps|
|3.||Honbay Clear Stamps||Themed phrases and pictures, clear stamps|
|4.||Juvale Card Making Stamp Set||Standard phrases, rubber stamps|
|5.||Stamp Simply Clear Stamps||Encouraging/religious phrases, clear stamps|
For a deeper look at these delightful stamps, read on!
1. Decora Snowflake Wooden Rubber Stamps
This high-quality rubber stamp set is all you need to enhance your card designs. These rubber stamps feature a crisp and nice script. The quality is good as these are made from wood and eco-friendly rubber. These will make a nice addition to a crafter’s collection.
The best thing about Decora stamps is that these are easy to use. The detailing stands out brilliantly. Decora stamps are easy to use as the design is right at the edge of the stamp. This makes it easier to decide where the placement will turn out to be.
If you are looking for stamps that don’t make the entire process a mess, then you must certainly invest in this stamp set. It is easy to clean. All you need to do is wipe it with a damp sponge or baby wipe. You can create your own background using just this rubber stamp set as a tool.
Decora stamp set was wider applications. It can be used for gift tags, school holiday cards, handmade cards, wedding invitations, gift tags, polymer clay, and more. You can also use these with acrylic paint. There is no doubt that these little stamps will make a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Good quality stamps of vivid design
- Provides endless possibilities for any journal or card layout
- Made from rubber
- Measures 3×2.5 cm
- Can be used for decorating gift bags, homemade cards, and tags as well
- Detail stands out well and is easy to use
- Has wide application and can also be used with paint
- Designs are nice and intricate
- Designs are universal and would fit well in a variety of themes
- Are sturdier and easy to hold
- You need to press hard to saturate the stamp with ink.
2. Fiskars 8×8 Inch Clear Stamps
These clear stamps are ideal for adding distinctive embellishments to papercraft projects, scrapbook pages, or handmade cards.
These can be arranged on stamp blocks for forming creative combinations. The stamps are pretty durable and provide crisply stamped images.
Whether you want to make a scrapbook or want to make papercraft projects, Fiskars clear stamps would be ideal for your project. Clear stamps let you see where exactly you need to stamp so that you don’t end up wasting your expensive craft materials.
The best thing about these clear stamps is that these are easy to arrange and rearrange on stamp blocks for creating unique designs. The stamps have been designed with durable materials and provide crisply stamped images.
- Adds distinctive embellishment to DIY projects
- Can be easily arranged on stamp blocks
- Durable stamps provide crisply stamped images
- 8×8 inch sheet
- Let’s you clearly see where you are stamping the designs
- Made from durable materials
- Provides crisply stamped images
- Easy to use
- The acrylic block provides a tight grip
- Not all stamp designs transfer well onto some surfaces.
3. Honbay Clear Stamps
This high-quality clear stamp set is durable and reusable. The set comprises of a pack of 6 sheets of different themes. It consists of friendly phrases and pretty patterns that would meet all your stamping requirements.
These high-quality clear stamps feature pretty patterns and friendly phrases. These have been designed with high-quality silicone and are pretty durable. Moreover, it is quite easy to use these stamps.
You need to peel the stamp from the transparent sheet and apply then to an acrylic block and apply ink for stamping patterns. Place the pattern on the desired surface and press firmly.
- Durable and reusable clear stamps
- The pack comprises of 6 sheets and 82 stamps in total
- Stamps are available in 6 different themes
- Consists of pretty patterns and friendly phrases
- Ideal for scrapbook making and card making
- Can be used for gift tags
- High-quality clear stamps
- Made from durable silicone material
- Easy to use
- You need to work with an acrylic block while using these stamps which is not included in the set.
4. Juvale 4-piece Card Making Stamp Set
This 4-piece stamp set comprises of wood mounted rubber stamps that can be used for a variety of craft projects. These are simply perfect for adding fun print designs to your collection.
The set consists of four decorative stamps that have been embossed with messages “With Love,” “Congratulations,” “Thank You,” and “Happy Birthday.” These are ideal for personalizing notebooks, diary entries, scrapbooks, and more.
Made from vulcanized rubber mounted on wooden blocks, these stamps provide a comfortable grip and cushion-like performance. These stamps are fun to use and promise easy and comfortable stamping.
They work well with pigment inks and dyes and can be conveniently used on multiple surfaces including wood, glass, fabric, and paper.
- Wooden craft stamps set embossed with messages
- Durable product
- Stamps made from vulcanized rubber with EVA foam
- Wooden blocks ensure a comfortable grip
- Is easy to use
- Works well with pigment ink and dye
- Suitable for use on various surfaces including wood, glass, plastic, fabric, and paper
- Great for personalizing invitations, envelopes, diary entries, and more
- Don’t always give a clear imprint.
5. Stamp Simply Clear Stamps
Stamp Simply offers a wide catalog of stamps to choose from for DIY projects. If you love to stamp and use them for your projects, then you would love using these fun clear stamps.
You can choose stamps from various themes: Graduation, Christmas, Sympathy, Birthdays, Easter, and more.
The company offering these stamps is based in Michigan and offers fine quality products to the customers. If you are a creative person, you will love using these stamps. All the stamps in this set are made from a high-quality photopolymer.
The main benefit of using photopolymer stamps is that you will get a crisper, cleaner image than acrylic stamps. These stamps are less stretchy and heavier in comparison to acrylic stamps.
- High-quality clear stamps
- Made in America
- Designed with superior quality photopolymer
- Scriptures are included in the set for encouraging people while sympathizing with anyone
- Includes blessings and inspirational verses
- Adheres easily to any acrylic block
- Stamps resistant yellowing and can withstand multiple uses
- You can see through the stamp for the perfect placement
- Stamps adhere easily to the block
- The stamps can be used with any color ink
- Can be cleaned easily with wipes or a damp cloth
- Even if mild staining occurs it wouldn’t affect the functionality of these stamps
- Is easy to handle and extremely light
- Doesn’t come with an acrylic block.
Can These be Used For Stamping Clay?
Yes. Most of the stamps reviewed here can be used for clay stamping. Not all the designs are deep but they the rubber stamps should be sufficient to do the task. You can always take a sharp tool and deepen the grooves left by the stamp.
They should all leave a beautiful stamped pattern after the clay has dried, especially if you stamp with a lasting paint. Most of the high-quality stamps we have reviewed can be used for a plethora of purposes.
Can These Stamps be Used With Acrylic Paint?
Rubber stamps are meant for papercrafts. However, many crafters have used acrylic stamps with paint. If the paint is thick, then you will lose the detailing in the stamps.
Using a thin solution will help. You can clean the acrylic stamps conveniently after use. Use can also check the manufacturer’s label for further instructions.
What Kind of Material Are These Stamps Made From?
Most of the stamps reviewed have been made either from rubber or other polymer material. These render the stamps sturdy and can be used for a variety of applications.
You can read the manufacturer’s label to learn more about the material used for making the stamps. Not all stamps are made entirely with the same material. Checking the material will help you choose a suitable stamp according to your project.
Up Next: 5 Best Paper Cutters For Bookbinding